A partial list of equipment includes:
- Two GSM 1 pick and place machines
- Electrovert reflow oven
- Mancorp wave soldering machine with interchangeable solder plots; lead free and leaded
- Transition Automation semi-automatic screen printer
- Aqua-Pure closed loop deionized water cleaning system for flux removal
- Datapaq data logger for profiling RoHS compliant assemblies
MFG Electronics’ primary focus is assembling through hole, SMT, and mixed-technology printed circuit boards (PCBs) in both RoHS compliant and leaded versions. We have experience assembling PCBs with components including lead pitch down to 15 mils, BGAs, passives down to 0402 technology, and a wide range of connectors and mechanical components.
All PCBs are assembled to the latest revision of IPC-A-610, Class 2 requirements and all assembly personnel are trained to the same standard. We test final assemblies per acceptance test procedures specified by the customer.
MFG Electronics provides added value by assembling PCBs into the next higher level mechanical or electro-mechanical assembly, whether in module or chassis form. Typical higher level assemblies include power supplies and power chassis.
Wave solder machine with dual pots:
leaded and lead free